Quantum design - OOUX (TBD online or on site)
Using exercises, we will explain the object-oriented approach as a method of deconstruction of a problem space. We illustrate it by analyzing a real-life domain by breaking it down to four types of building blocks:
- Objects = the things that constitute the domain;
- Attributes = the various characteristics of the objects;
- Relationships = the connections between the objects;
- Actions = the ways to manipulate the objects.During the workshop we will go through the steps of the object-oriented approach. At then of the day we will have a domain model that can directly be used to design the architecture, interaction, UI, and documentation of a website, application, service, or physical place.
- Try the object-oriented approach end-to-end;
- Acquire the basic skills for performing object analysis;
- Learn a new way for evaluating existing products and content for gaps;
- Broaden your perspective – you will be able to have a more holistic view of the products that you are working on;
- Add a useful tool to your designer kit.
Soon will be announced.
No items found.