Metrics, Measurement and Return on Investment: Proving the value of Improved User Experience.
Founder and partner of truematter
As user experience professionals, we understand that better usability and more excellent experiences lead to better digital products. But leaders, managers, stakeholders, and clients often don't understand the practical, direct value of UX.
In this half-day workshop, you will learn how to change that. You will learn how to define, measure, document, and communicate the value of great user experience. And you'll learn how to convince others and promote this knowledge to your organization. What You'll Learn
What We Will Do
- How to Connect UX to Business Objectives
- How to Establish UX Metrics for your Project or Service
- Methods of Measuring Usability and UX Value
- Getting Your Team Involved and Engaged
- Documenting and Communicating Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to Persuade Stakeholders and Clients of the Practical Value of UX
The workshop will include presentations, discussion, and hands-on activities. You will also leave with documentation, notes, and further reading. Who is it for?
Whether you are part of an internal product team, development shop, marketing team, or UX consultancy, you'll benefit greatly from this workshop. It will make you a UX superhero.