The privacy and data protection policy is based on the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. It concerns the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data. such data, as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (“Regulation (EU) 2016/679”).
I. Data for the administrator: Lucrat Ltd.
Lucrat Ltd., with UIC 131318272 with headquarters in Sofia, Slatina, ul. Manastirska, 11 is an administrator of personal data on the sites lucrat.net, uxacademy.bg, uxsofia.com, contentforweb.bg.
The administrator processes legal data in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner.
Data Protection Officer is Angelina Ivancheva, Lucrat, +359886455623, with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator, Lucrat, is committed to protecting the personal data of visitors to the following sites: lucrat.net, uxacademy.bg, uxsofia.com, contentforweb.bg. In this statement, we explain how we will accept your personal information.
- We will ask you to agree to the cookies we use in accordance with the terms of this policy when you first visit our websites. By using our websites and agreeing to our policy, you agree to the cookies we use in accordance with the terms of this policy.
III. Collection of personal information
- The administrator, Lucrat, may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits when using the administrator’s websites (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, duration of the visit, pages visited);
- Information you provide to us when registering on our websites (including email address);
- Information you provide when registering on our websites. (including your name, address, telephone);
- Information relating to all actions you take on our services, including your name, address, telephone number, email address;
- Information contained in or relating to any communication made / sent through our website (including the content of the communication, metadata related to the communication);
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us;
- Before disclosing the personal information of another person (third party) to us, you must obtain permission from that person, both for the disclosure and for the processing of their personal data in accordance with this policy.
IV. Use of your personal data
- Personal information provided to us by you will be used for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may use your personal information to:
- We administer our websites;
- Customize our websites for you;
- To be able to use the services of our websites;
- So that we can provide you with the services available through our websites;
- The administrator, Lucrat, will not provide yours personal information of third parties, for any purpose, without your express consent.
V. Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, consultants or other subcontractors as far as is reasonable and necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide personal information to third parties.
VI. International data exchange
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the parties we work with, after your explicit information and consent, in accordance with this policy.
VII.Preservation of personal information
- This section describes the data retention procedures that are provided and ensures that the controller, Lucrat, complies with the legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data of its users.
- The personal information we process is not stored for longer than necessary for the purposes of the administrator.
- You can review the policy periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes to it.
- The administrator, Lucrat, may notify you of changes to the policy by e-mail or through a personal messaging system on our websites.
X. Your rights
XI. Other third party websites
- Our websites may contain hyperlinks to and details of third party websites.
- We have no control over them and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent from a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The ID is then sent back to the server each time one of the server pages loads.
- Cookies can be “permanent” cookies or “session” cookies: permanent cookies will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until the expiration date, unless they are deleted by the user before the expiration date; the session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of a user session when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies usually do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that is stored about you may be related to the information stored and received by cookies.
- We use both types of cookies on our websites.
- Most browsers allow cookies to be blocked. The user is free to block them at any time.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our websites.
- You can delete cookies already on your computer;
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
- In order to analyze the usability of the site, personalization of the ads on it and to provide you with the opportunity to connect through social networks, we have integrated the following program code of external service providers in our sites:
- Google Analytics – to analyze the traffic and usability of the site. You can take advantage of a service to anonymize your IP address by installing the following plugin;
- Google AdSence – contextual advertising service;
- Facebook Pixel – service for personalization of ads;
- Facebook Messenger – a service integrating the Messenger Platform on our sites;
- Facebook page – a service for personalizing ads and promoting services and events;
- LinkedIn – a page for promoting services and personalizing ads;
- Instagram – a service for personalizing ads, promoting services and events;
- Twetter – a service for personalizing ads, promoting services and events.
- Each of the services under item 11 may use its own analytical and advertising cookies, the information from which we do not link directly to you and your personal data. You can restrict or delete these cookies in the ways described in section 10.